The supplement Energy+ Focus contains rhodiola rosea which is an adaptogen. An adaptogen is an herb that helps you to adapt. Furthermore, To meet the requirements of an adaptogen, an herb must:
- be completely safe and non-toxic,
- it must have broad uses for health.
- it must specifically reduce stress, both mental and physical.
In fact, Rhodiola rosea is an herb in the rhodiola genera (Crassulaceae family) which has traditional usage as an anti-fatigue agent and adaptogen compound. Actually, rhodiola is likely the second most popular adaptogen (second only to Panax ginseng).
Furthermore, rhodiola has been shown to enhance mental acuity and physical endurance without the letdown that comes with caffeinated products. Also, research has shown that Rhodiola improves the use of oxygen by the exercising muscle. Therefore, this means that a person can maintain aerobic exercise longer and recover from workouts more quickly.
XS™ Energy + Focus Dietary Supplement
Give your workout your full attention.
Helps maximize physical endurance and increase mental focus during exercise.
- Natural caffeine from green tea extract combined with rhodiola rosea helps promote physical endurance and mental focus for more vigorous workouts.
- Research suggests rhodiola rosea supports the body’s stress response system, which can help with recovery time.
“I have used Energy + Focus myself just for a pick-me-up. As a matter of fact, it gives you energy without the shakes. Therefore, I highly recommend it.”
Finally, If you would like to purchase Energy + Focus or have any questions Please Click Here.
Energy + Focus Contains 75 mg of caffeine per tablet. It is not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women and those sensitive to caffeine. In addition, children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.